Oct 26, 2008

Six Random Things

I got tagged by Tori for the Six Random Things Meme about myself.
Rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1) I love anything with skulls. I have hair accessories, several pairs of earrings, a set of lights, and TONS of skull Samhain decorations.

2) I am OCD about the way the dishes are put away in the cupboard. The rest of the house can be a giant mess, but if the dishes are put in the wrong places in the cupboard I have a melt down. This is why my man is no longer allowed to put dishes away. And my roomie has been trained. ;) LOL!

3) I take upwards of 45 pills a day, including supplements and vitamins, as well as painkillers and other meds. Yay for icky hereditary diseases, of which I inherited all of from both sides of my family!

4) I ran for municipal council when I was 23. I only got 300 votes, but since I was young, female, and had a budget of $500 for my "campaign", I'd say I did okay! :)

5) I love flea markets and antique markets. It's become an obsession for my man and I to find new ones. :) We always score really cool stuff (ie. today my man got vintage Playboy coasters for $1, and bought me a set of Scottish Thistle earrings for $12).

6) My favourite TV show is Supernatural.

So I'm supposed to tag six people, and I don't know who hasn't been tagged yet---so I apologize if it's a double tag: GW Ferguson, Texas Grandma, Hecate, Shadowsong, Crow, and Hex.

2 comments:

Hex said...

Wow.. Sorry, I haven't paid much attention to my blog for the last week.. I didn't noticed that I had been tagged by 3 people until I tagged someone..
Sorry I missed you!

Hex said...

Have a happy Samhain!

Witches flying past on broomsticks,
Black cats leaping here and there,
White-robed spooks on every corner,
Mournful moaning in the air,

Goblins peering out of windows,
Spirit-things that rap and run-
But don't be scared-it's just October,
Having one last hour of fun!

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca