Jul 26, 2009

It's been a while.....

Yes, I know, I've been neglecting my blog here. I suck. But I'm back, and will be making regular blogs now. :)

What's new? Well, I've been studying Hoodoo! It's fascinating, and a wonderful magical practice. I'll have to do a blog on that.

I've also gotten a new digital camera that takes high quality videos, so I'm going to do how-to videos on some stuff like making a honey jar, witch jar, and other things. :) So look for those here, and on my YouTube channel.

To keep up with me day-to-day add me on Facebook at Aelwyn Daeira (put in the request that you read Hedgewitch Hollow).

I'll also be changing up the layout here a bit. :) As my practices are changing to more practical witchery (not that it wasn't already, but you know...), I'd like my blog to reflect that. :)

So keep a look out. :) Also, check out Aelwyn's Hallowe'en, for all things Hallowe'en in my world!

2 comments:

mrsb said...

I've always been fascinated by Hoodoo! Can't wait to hear what you've been doing with that!

willow said...

glad to see that you are back! I checked every week! Am looking forward to seeing your how too videos!

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca