Aug 17, 2009

Domestic Witch Blog AWARD!



Okay, so no one gave ME an award, but I found this on a blog, an HAD to give it out. :)

Here we go:

This comes from Liz at Lizzie's Logic, so thank you for inspiration!!!!

I already knew who I wanted to give the award to. :) I have my faves that I read regularly (even if I don't comment).....so here we go. Here are the rules of the award:

With this award, I am to:

Include the award in my blog post.
~ Link the nominees within my post.
~ Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award.
~ Let my chosen winners know that they received The Domestic Witch Blog Award by commenting on their blog.

So, here are the blogs that I award this to:

1) Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom Need I say more? She has an AWESOME blog. Giveaways, recipes, links to share, and her 31 days of Halloween just ROCK!

2) Walking The Hedge. Juniper is always a treat to read. From gardening, to puppies, to pics of her adventures, there is ALWAYS something interesting to read on Juniper's blog.

3) Witchin' In The Kitchen. Fabulous blogs on home witchery. :) Always something new and interesting.

No comments:

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca