Aug 26, 2009

Web Crawling Wednesday

So I've decided to make Wednesday a special day for my blog. "Web Crawling Wednesday" will be a day for me to share a favourite website, blog, online store, etc. that has to do with Paganism and Magic. I'll write a wee review, and supply the link.

If you'd like to do the same, look to the left and copy the "Web Crawling Wednesday" button, and stick the address back to http://hedgewitchhollow.blogspot.com.

So, for the first "Web Crawling Wednesday", I'm going to offer a new link I came across, called "Wraetha Holt". The name is actually from the 23 acres of land that the webmaster owns in the Black Mountain Range of North Carolina.

The website has fascinating essays about various forms of Heathenry, including Anglo=Saxon and Germanic. There is also a fantastic reading list, and links to various topics (including Homesteading, Heathenry, Traditional Witchcraft, Animism and blogs).

Be sure to check out the entire site...there are so many tidbits of the Heathen belief system that Bryan, the webmaster, has written.

4 comments:

Mejis said...

Thanks for the link! I will check it out.

Sage Moonstone said...

The Spiral Grove looks so Enchanting~ Thanks for sharing!

Bridgett said...

What a great idea!

)O(
boo

Jeanne said...

Cool idea! And Thanks for the link!

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. I've enjoyed my stay here and plan on coming back often. :0) So many interesting things to read....

Blessings!

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca