Sep 7, 2009

Better Blogging: Marketing Tools for Artists and Crafters

MarZel, from the The Play of Light and Shadow, just posted an awesome blog about how to get more readers, subscribers, followers (and for those of you who sell items, customers). The article begins....


Ever wonder how the artist down the street has gained hundreds of followers on her blog? I watch fellow artists struggle daily to get noticed and yet do not know about the foundation needed to build a following. If you are like me, you have read a lot and have discovered ideas from optimization to Google ads to attract followers to your blog. Those things can be effective, but not as effective as a sound marketing foundation.


Head on over to Better Blogging: Marketing Tools for Artists and Crafters to read more!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Sounds interesting.

I'll be honest though, even though it makes me happy to have lots of readers...I don't blog for followers.

I remember back in 2003 when I started and didn't have any readers at all. I didn't care though. I was just blogging for me and my son. Then his sister came along and I was blogging for her too.

Now I'm pushing a 100 followers and I'm excited. So yea, it is fun to have more readers, no doubt about it. LOL

And I just adore MarZel. Yay!

)O(
boo

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca