Sep 15, 2009

Musical Monday!

So today I'm a wee bit late, but here we go! Remember, Musical Monday has THEMES this month!

Sept. 14th - Heartbreakers
Sept. 21 - Four Seasons
Sept. 28th - First Concert

So....Heartbreakers. There are a few out there. Let's see:



Lyrics | Staind lyrics - It's Been A While lyrics


Lyrics | Finger Eleven lyrics - One Thing lyrics

Now, this isn't really a "heart breaker". But it makes me misty eyed....'cause it's my man's and my song:



Lyrics | Peter Gabriel lyrics - In Your Eyes lyrics

And those are just the first three to come to me at nearly 4am on Tuesday morning (I'm awake with stomach trouble). I'm sure there'd be others, too.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

jaz said...

hey...thanks for all the music....SWEET!!!!

Coastal Sisters said...

Love all this music. I had never heard of Staind before but I love the song!

Thanks for all the great music.

LuLu~*

Rue said...

Hey Darlin' - you won one of the boxes of goodies in my birthday giveaway!

Pop over to my blog to get my email address, and drop me a note with your mailing address. Yay!

Bridgett said...

In Your Eyes...one of my all-time favorite songs.

And Staind brings back so many memories.

Always love your song choices.

)O(
boo

Aelwyn said...

Jaz: You're welcome!

Lulu: Glad to introduce you to Staind! They came out during the "Theory of a Nickleback" stage of music in the early 90s.

Rue: WOOT!

Bridgett: IYE is my FAVOURITE song. And thank you! *blush blush*

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca