Oct 7, 2009

Halloween Blog Party!



So, I'm a bit behind, but here are the "Hallowe'en" things I've done over the past week:

October 1st:
Watched May, a horror movie. The end of the movie is set on Hallowe'en night. :)

October 2nd:
Played Hunter: The Reckoning....not specifically Hallowe'en, but killing zombies is ALWAYS a tiny bit "Halloweenish".

October 3rd: Went out to see Zombieland!

October 4th: Watched the remake of Dawn of the Dead on Space. Still as good as I remember. When it was out in theatres I saw it about 4 times. :D

October 5th:
Played some more Hunter: The Reckoning, and also worked on a more Hallowe'enish layout for my blog (though I doubt it'll be done by Hallowe'en).

October 6th: Worked on my mask for my costume for the Masquerade at the Corktown Pub for the Hammertown Pagan Pub Moot, and also worked on the mask I'm making for a customer for his Hallowe'en costume as a Night Elf from WoW.

So that is it for NOW. :) Tomorrow I'm going to dye my hair (a new red just came out--so I'm giving it a go), get my nails filled (yep, I have acrylic nails...if I didn't, they'd just rip off and bleed all the time), and then post about WHO WON THE GIVEAWAY!

Sorry for being late, but the winner WILL get the package before Samhain!!! :)

3 comments:

Rue said...

Like the new layout! What a spooky pic of you in the side bar....eek!

I haven't watched any scary/Halloween movies yet - I have to get going on that!

Bridgett said...

It looks GREAT in here!

And I want to see pics of your new hair. :D

I used to get acrylic nails...loved them. Now I can't afford to. LOL

My nails suck too. Blah.

Big hugs!

)O(
boo

Crafty's Cuppa Coffee said...

Hey There~

Congrats on the creepy spider hair flower! It'll look great in your hair!

Happy Halloween! Merry Samhain!

~Danae~

Oh...and I like the new blog. Such beautifull work your friend does!

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca