Dec 31, 2009

Happy Mundane New Year!

I don't usually make resolutions, but here are some I've been meaning to do anyways....and January is a good enough start for it. :D

1) Exercise!

This will be with the Wii (I have Wii Fit Plus, Cardio, Winter Sports, and plan to get the new dance game ASAP). I will also be taking up ice skating with the Man. :) I REALLY enjoyed myself skating the other day, and there is an arena down the street from us...so I figure skating once a week will be good (low impact cardio FTW!).

My BFF and I will have to check out the warm water pool not far from where I live, too.

2) Eating Healthier.

Okay, I eat pretty healthy, I just don't eat regularly because of my sleep schedule (some days I forget to eat altogether until dinner). So I'm going to try to eat something small and healthy every 3 hours (like a bit of cheese, yogurt, a smoothie, lean meat or veggies).

3) Take Pride in My Home.

I love my house, and I need to show it more often. It's often difficult with the pain and tiredness from my illnesses, but I need to at least keep the kitchen straightened, the dishes done, and the living room and dining room clean! :D

4) Clean Up the Backyard This Spring.

It keeps getting put off and put off. We don't get much sun, so it's hard to find anything that actually grows...so even a rock garden would be nice. ;) Then we can have folks over for a barbeque.

5) Practice My Craft Daily.

I let my daily prayers and devotions slide. I need to continue my reading and learning (especially Chumbley's and Schulke's works).

6) Bring the Romance Back into Our Relationship.

Damn straight! :P

7) Get at least 85% in my next two classes for Makeup Artistry.

8) Clean Out the Basement!!!!

Dude, it sooooo needs to be cleaned out! Then we can have a photo studio for my friend to do portraits and shoots in. :)

9) Keep my blog updated, and more "Witchy"!

-----

I think that's it. If there are any more, I'll add it in comments. :)

Now...go on, share yours!!!!!

16 comments:

Laura said...

Happy New Year, Aelwyn! I'm with you on the exercise and eating better. I so need to do that!
blessings
~*~

Shorty said...

Happy New Year :) Hope it is a good one for you

Diane said...

listed mine on my blog too!
wishing you the best for the new year!!

Tracy said...

Those are all wonderful resolutions! Happy New Year and may you succeed at whatever you attempt this year. My resolutions are similar to yours.... lose weight through exercise, eat healthier, quit smoking, work on my spirituality and get the romance back with the man!

Rue said...

Yes - the eating better one is tops for me too. I love to cook but have little time. I'm going to have to do some more meal planning, and possible cook/make lunches for 2-3days at a time so I don't reach for the chocolate and diet coke to get me through the day!

Great list!

Tamara said...

Happy New Year and great resolutions!! They sound very similiar to mine lol

Bridgett said...

Wow...that's quite a list! LOL

But I believe in you. :)

Happy 2010!

Miso said...

I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. May all your dreams for 2010 come true. I look forward to reading your blog through out this year.

Blessed be

Evening Breeze x

Ps. Thank you for following mine x

MarZel said...

Happy New Year. I love the Wii...so was so worth every penny!!!

Kanani said...

That is quite the list of resolutions. Good luck with all of them. I too am working on bringing my practice up to a daily level. Helps me to feel more centered. :)

~Blessed Be
Kanani

Kristen said...

We (I) kinda slacked off on Bloggest Loser but we're wanting to get back to it. Are you in?

JC said...

We're gonna be neighbours again so I expect to be invited to this BBQ of yours!!!

Great resolutions.....good luck with them.....I'll be rootin' for ya!

Dia said...

Year of the Tiger dawning - good time to review lists like yours - love them!! I liked what you said about taking pride in your home - that's one I'm working on, too1!
The Make up artistry sounds fun - I've been enjoying using mineral makeup (order mine from CMH Essentials - great prices & great 'pure mineral' make-up!) & have a list for my next order

Blessings!

alishaadrian99 said...

I just read your blog for the first time. You are so my kind of person! Good luck with all your goals... I find that If I list them places where I pause often.. bathroom mirror, kitchen by night stand that helps.
What illenss do you have? Love and light
StarFyre

Angelwitch said...

Just wanted to say that I found your blog and I'm glad that I did. I'm also a fellow hedgewitch and look forward to reading more of your blog!

AusGaia said...

Hi! I recently gave you an award! Check it out at http://ausgaia.blogspot.com/

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca