Dec 23, 2009

Web Crawling Wednesday!



So here's my insomnia, and I'm surfing through awesome vintage clip art and mixed media art blogs, and I find the AMAZING Elegia's Background Garden.

If you're looking for an awesome free layout, check out her blog. My favourite layout is "Basic Black and White" , and you can get the CSS info here (I might just have to use that for my upcoming makeup blog).

If you want something a little more special, check out her Etsy shop where she sells some pretty cool digital collage sheets. My favourite is "Cute Bats". These are great if you're into digital scrapbooking, making your own blogger layouts, or even regular scrapbooking (print and cut). And very affordable!

I hope you enjoy Elegia's site as much as I have. The more you look, the more you find! :) I also have her button over there -->

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Wow...her stuff is awesome!

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca