Jun 3, 2010

Yep, I'm Baaack!

Boy, has it been a crazy winter/spring. Some new things that have come about:

1) I'm scheduled for a hysterectomy on June 17th! Finally! :D

2) I'm ENGAGED! Yes, you read that right. And silly me, I had no idea! Let's just say the fam and the Man can REALLY keep a secret (I'll post the whole story tomorrow).

3) I'm on medication for Ménière's disease. My vertigo is finally GONE! My energy is up, and it's wonderful to not feel dizzy and nauseous. To read about Ménière's disease, go here: Ménière's disease on Wikipedia.

4) I am planning to spend the remaining of 2010 on getting my health back, and be employed by 2011. Once I get a job, I'll continue to get my certification as an MUA (just the business courses to go).

5) I have discovered this wedding is going to give me a mental breakdown LONG before it happens. I need a wedding planner.

6) I actually planted a garden! Pics will be up soon. The violas are kind of floppy for now, but my herbs are doing well!

7) I've missed blogging terribly!

So yay, I've missed reading my regular blogs, and posting blogs of my own. So expect to see a couple posts tomorrow!

5 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Wow... You've been busy! Glad to see that all the changing you're excited about! Don't stress about your wedding. Take things slowly, a bit at a time. Try to plan each part bit by bit, not the whole thing at once. ^-^ You'll do fine!

The Frog Queen said...

Wow, lots going on. Glad to see you are back. I know everyone says this....but really "try not to stress out too much" - yeah, I know, never works for me either.

Cheers!

Laura said...

Welcome Back! Glad to hear you are on the mend and congrats on your engagement!
blessings
~*~

Celia (Head Witch of the Hollow) said...

Engaged?
Married?
Can this really be you?
Boy have I been out of the loop!
Congratulations are in order!

As for your boo boos...
I hope you are feeling MUCH better sweetheart...I really do...and good luck with your operation.

As for the old blogging stuff...
This is the first time I've been on in ages...and saw your post first!

It's good to see you again my pretty...

Aelwyn said...

Thanks everyone! I missed you all! :)

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca