Not only did she give me three very cool awards, but she has gotten me to actually blog (minus Mrs. B's awesome giveaways at CONFESSIONS OF A PAGAN SOCCER MOM). She ALSO got me checking out Pagan blogs I've never seen before. So check out Aine's post right HERE to see the blogs she handed these awards out to!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here are seven random things about me:
1) I love animal print--especially leopard! I have leopard print sunglasses, makeup cases, gloves, etc. Here's just some of my collection:
From left to right, back to front:
leopard gloves, tiger fedora, leopard shoes, leopard makeup cases.
Snake skin manicure kit, leopard sunglasses, giraffe business card holder, leopard and rhinestone watch, zebra sunglasses.
2) My favourite place to go is New York City, particularly Manhattan, and staying in the Chelsea area. It's the place The Man and I like to escape to!
3) I LOVE keys. Especially old ones, and wear one all the time. It's a Hekate thing, I think:
4) Hallowe'en is my favourite time of year, as noticeable by my Hallowe'en blog HAUNTINGS, HALLOWE'EN AND SPOOKS, OH MY!
5) I love skulls. I have a huge collection of skull jewelry, including necklaces, earrings, rings--then there are the scarves and hair bobbles. Here are a few of my items:
6) I adore flowers and bows for my hair. I'm slightly obsessed now! I always look for new colours and designs.
7) I always get told I look like Kirsten Vangsness, aka Penelope Garcia on Criminal Minds. You tell me if there is a similarity:
I swear, I had red hair first! She didn't dye hers until last season!
I'm passing this along to: