Nov 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 2



Day 2: Something You Love About Yourself
Wow, this is a hard one.  Not that I don't love anything about myself, but that I'm BEGINNING to love myself!  I guess what I love the most is my tenacity.  I will try and try and try---you knock me down, I get up and try again.

Of course, I'm stubborn (I'm a Sag, with Cap moon sign and rising Taurus...what a mix, eh?), but not so stubborn as to knock my horns against a brick wall over and over again!
 
But I WILL work hard, and you can't keep me down for long!

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Great answer. An admirable quality to have. You'll never get anyplace unless you keep on trying.
Mary

Wendy said...

I love how you honor both sides with the tenacity and with being stubborn. Either way, it's a great quality to have :)

Sara said...

a great quality to have and I am stubborn too:)

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca