Nov 15, 2010

Monday Mamba Week 3!


So the weekend was a BLUR! 

Friday afternoon and evening the man and I went about shopping, looking for a birthday gift for her birthday on Sunday (yeah yeah, I know.  But usually I buy her give well in advance!).  We ran all around town looking for an angel (which is a tradition...my sister and I always buy her angels for her birthday).  Finally found one nearing 9:00pm, headed to Second Cup and I got an Eggnog Latte (mmmm), then came home to watch Supernatural.

Saturday, my bestie and I went to a meeting with the paranormal group we are a part of (R.I.D.G.E.), got photos taken for the website, and then went to the fabric district in our city and checked out Fabricland to see about fabric for the female attendants' dresses (a black faux-suede) and ended up finding the PERFECT fabric for the corset/bodice of my gown--emerald green dupionni silk!!!!  Oh, it's gorgeous!!!!

Saturday evening and night was spent with my bestie, her husband, The Man, his cousin, and his cousin's fiancee playing board games.  It was a fun night, and we headed home around 12:30am, and I went straight to bed (I was soooo tired).

Sunday was my mum's birthday, so we had a wee party at my parents' house.  We had steaks, baked potatoes and salad for dinner (well, I didn't get to have the salad), and ice cream cake!  Fun fun!

It doesn't sound like much, but it felt like I was on the go all weekend!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That does sound like a fun filled, busy weekend! That green silk will be gorgeous, we must have a picture of (you in) the dress, when it is completed!

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca