Nov 9, 2010

New Blog! All about Makeup and Beauty.

I'm going to school to be certified as a Makeup Artist, specializing in Paramedical and Camouflage.  I work as a Makeup Artist now (as one does not need to be certified, but I have all my practicals done, I just need to do my business courses), but wish to be able to join one of the Makeup Artists' unions.

Anyhow, I've always wanted to do a beauty blog.  So here we are: RAW BEAUTY.

I only have one review up so far, but look forward to more posts in the future.

2 comments:

Witch of Stitches said...

Congrats! I've been an esthetician for ten years and recently graduated from beauty (hair) school at age 54. Love make-up and skin, looking forward to your new blog.

Soraya said...

Oh cool! I'm excited to read it! :)

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca