Nov 25, 2010

Someone posted about my blog on Zolar....

I find that SOOOOO cool!  If you go into the "way back machine", to THIS POST, you'll see me talking about Zolar's Planetary Fortune Telling Cards , and about their creator, Bruce King.  


HERE'S THE POST.  Unfortunately, the message board is no longer taking members.  :(  But the person who arrived here from there (which is what alerted me to it) came from Bradenton, Florida.

It makes me feel good that the research I did helped someone! :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Recognition is very, VERY cool!

That's better than great!

Sara said...

congratulations, we all love to be recognised for what we do
hugs
Sara

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca