Nov 11, 2010

War Water

Well, my war water is good and ready, and plentiful!


War water is basically used to cause harm to an enemy or to stop them in their tracks (foot track magic).  This is just plain war water, tap water and pieces of iron.  If one has a specific need, you can add rusty nails, urine, spanish moss, and many other ingredients.  This is then put in a small glass bottle, and hurled at the door of your enemy or harasser.  

For now, it will stay in my Hoodoo cupboard until I need it.
I might even sell it if anyone wants some.  I know it can be expensive, so it would basically be the cost of the jar and shipping.

No comments:

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca