Jan 16, 2012

Hello my Witchy Friends!

I've been gone for a long, long time!  Not only has my time been taken up by wedding planning, illness (what else is new???), helping to create a Trad Craft group IRL, but I'm learning D&D, busy selling stuff on Facebook (I'll likely put items up on here, too) because we NEED the money for the wedding!

So yes, life is hectic, as usual!  Do I need a Blog Without Obligation on this blog somewhere???  Heehee!

Okay, so today I wanted to share the film "Catfish".  It's a documentary about a man who falls in love with a woman on Facebook.  There is a VERY unexpected ending!  This not only applies to people who copyright infringe in order to build a "life" on Facebook, but also about trusting your gut!  IMDB has it listed HERE, or Wikipedia has it HERE (don't read this if you plan to watch it--lots of spoilers).

I'm also working on a Trad Craft, Cunning and Hoodoo related blog that will be MUCH more serious than this.  Mostly information on workings, folklore, information, etc.  So keep a look out for that coming up (it's kind of like my own online grimoire).

Cheers!
Aelwyn

No comments:

All content © to Hedgewitch Hollow unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you wish to use my writing in any form, please contact me first, and wait for written consent.

Contact Aelwyn at aelwyndaeira@yahoo.ca